On November 14, 2014 ,
NISC is the place to go for:
- Valuable skill- and leadership-building sessions
- Internships and job offers
- A chance to show off your skills
- Individualized feedback from Professionals
- Networking with top companies and recruiters
Think your sales skills are top notch?
Here’s your opportunity to prove it. Participate in the NISC, and see how you match up against opponents from the top schools in the Northeast.
The NISC is a tournament-style sales competition in which students compete for cash prizes. It also provides individualized feedback and coaching, skill and leadership building sessions, a look at the latest ways to use social media in selling, and a chance for students and employers to network. Many successful careers have been launched here.
Want to compete? Attend sessions? Be a sponsor? Volunteer? Find the best salespeople coming out of schools in the Northeast for your company? Contact Stefanie Boyer for more information at (401) 232-6475, NISC@bryant.edu